Please refer to the Institute Website/Hall Ticket for confirmation of the time table.
Examination Time Table Programme For Syllabus 2012
|Day, Date & Time||Intermediate (9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)||Final (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M)|
|Thursday, 10th December, 2015||Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws and Compliance|
|Friday, 11th December, 2015||Laws, Ethics and Governance||Advanced Financial Management|
|Saturday, 12th December, 2015||Direct Taxation||Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management|
|Sunday, 13th December, 2015||Cost Accounting & Financial Management||Tax Management & Practice|
|Monday, 14th December, 2015||Operation Management and Information Systems||Strategic Performance Management|
|Tuesday, 15th December, 2015||Cost & Management Accountancy||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Wednesday, 16th December, 2015||Indirect Taxation||Cost & Management Audit|
|Thursday, 17th December, 2015||Company Accounts and Audit||Financial Analysis & Business Valuation|
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 1400/-||Rs 1200/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
|Two Group (Inland Centres)(Overseas Centres)||Rs 2800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|US $ 100||US $ 90|
- Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card
- (b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through payfee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for applying for December 2015 Examination is 25th October, 2015.
- Finance Act 2014, involving Assessment Year 2015-2016 will be
applicable for P7 – Direct Taxation, P11- Indirect Taxation and P16 –
Tax Management & Practice for the purpose of December 2015 term
of Examination. Refer clarification issued for December 2015, BoS(Academics)/9/08-02/2015-16 dated 25/8/2015.
- The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and The Companies (Cost
Records & Audit) Rules 2014 – are applicable in December 2015
Examinations. Supplementary reading materials for both
Intermediate & Final is uploaded in the website of the Institute. Refer clarification issued for December 2015, BoS(Academics)/9/08-02/2015-16 dated 25/8/2015.
- If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
- Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Ahmedabad,
Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda,
Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan),
Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro,
Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry,Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
- A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result : Inter & Final – 21st February 2016.